Thursday, May 15, 2014

Taking things in a new direction


Taking Things in a New Direction
Let’s be honest, I have been less then faithful with my blog updates. In fact I’m pretty sure that I’m writing this blog right now for my one loyal reader, myself.

However I’m going to try and take this blog in a new direction. Instead of just adding projects I have been working on, I will start using this blog to share the experiences of raising a modern American family with a back-to-basics/homesteading/farming slant. 

Really I just want to share the wonderful adventures of living in the New England woods and also to help people realize that you don’t have to move ‘off grid’ to start moving toward a simpler, more self-reliant life.

I’ll still be putting up completed and step-by-step projects but I will also be including stories of our triumphs and challenges in building a little backyard farm and garden. 

Also here is a picture of Becky with a duck. Enjoy!

- Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment